We’ve Got It CoveredMonday 15th August 2016
We are widely accredited, probably the best in the area – but why is that a good thing for you?
Accreditation provides independent verification to customers and specifies that we are a trusted organisation operating in accordance with applicable industry standards and best practice.
As you - the customer - has become more demanding (and rightly so!) fire and security companies like ours are increasingly becoming certifies with high standards.
With us reaching such high standards you can save time in looking for the best company to work for you.. You will get peace of mind that you are appointing contractor that has earnt their badge!
So what do our accreditations stand for?
- NSI - National Security Inspectorate
- BAFE - British Approvals for Fire Equipment
- FSA - Financial Supervisory Authority
- FIA - Fire Industry Authority
- NICEIC - National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting